Followers

~~HONESTY~~


I'll be what i want to be...
I'll do what i want to do...
I'll not step on others to get there, you see...
Because they're as important as me and you.

I'll forgive them and they'll forgive me..
My mind will be filled with good thoughts...
Whatever will be will be...
And a pessimist I certainly am not.

I am what I allow in my mind..
So when I get mad I'll soon be glad...
And when I give to others I will find...
Someone will return the goodness I had.

I'll listen to myself and will know...
That my success in life depends on me...
I'll make a friend instead of a foe...
As love is really the key...
I must save time for myself too...
And be honest with one and all..
for without me what would I do?
I know I never will fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...