Followers

~~I hAvE lEaRnED~~


                On a positive note, I’ve learned that no matter what happens, however bad is seems today, life does go on and it will be better tomorrow.

                I’ve learned that I can tell a lot about a person by the way he/she handles three things: a rainy day, lost luggage and illness...
                I’ve learned that regardless of my relationship with my parents, I’ll miss them when they are gone from my life....
                I’ve learned that making a living is not the same thing as making a life...
                I’ve learned that life sometimes give me a second chance....
                I’ve learned that I shouldn’t go through life taking from others all the time. I need to be able to give something back too...
                I’ve learned that if I pursue happiness, it will elude me. But if I focus on my family, my friends, the need of others, my work and doing the very best I can, happiness will find me...
                I’ve learned that whenever I decide on something with an open heart, I usually make the right decision...
                I’ve learned that even when I have pains, I don’t have to be a pain...
                I’ve learned that every day, I should reach out and touch someone to make his or her day...

Thought of reflection:
                I’ve learned that I still have a lot to learn.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...